Job Title: Content Marketing Manager
- Ideate, own, and execute the content plan to create, distribute, and measure content to drive Inbound Demand.
- Create engaging and informative content such as blog posts, white papers, guides, landing pages, e-books, case studies, infographics, videos, social media posts and marketing assets that resonate with our target audience.
- Own and Manage all Social Media for Bikham to take it to the next level.
- Gain a deep understanding of the product and offerings to be able to translate complex information into simple yet comprehensive and engaging content.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, including product managers, sales teams, and subject matter experts, to gather information and insights for content creation.
- Conduct thorough research on industry-related topics, competitors, and target audiences to generate insightful and data-driven content. Stay updated with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to deliver fresh and relevant content.
- Monitor and report on content performance, and use data to improve our content marketing strategy continually.
Apply for this job
- 4+ years of experience in content marketing and Social Media management, preferably in a B2B SaaS environment
- Exceptional writing and proofreading skills, with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- Understanding of basic SEO and best practices
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong collaboration and communication skills
- Sense of ownership and pride in your performance
- Experience in writing for the U.S market
- Only apply if you are comfortable working as per U.S work timings as we are a U.S based company